1st Shift | Full-Time| St. Paul, MN
Are you looking for an opportunity to start something new or build your career somewhere rewarding? Then look no further! Central McGowan is now hiring a Weekend Bulk Bev-Carb Driver (CDL B Driver – CO2) to join our team in St. Paul. Central McGowan is a leading, family-owned supplier of gases, supplies, equipment, service and more!
- Flexible Scheduling!
- Friday – Monday shift!
- 4-Day Work Weeks!
- Weekend Pay Differential!
WE INVEST IN YOU!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Work life balance – flexible scheduling options
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Short term disability, term life, and ADD insurance
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Paid Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Endless career growth and opportunities!
- Deliver a full variety of Bev-Carb gases to customers.
- Replenish Bulk tanks and cylinder gas of all sizes at customers.
- Manage customer’s inventory of bulk gases to avoid outages.
- Follow approved procedures for safe handling and delivery of product.
- Operate motor vehicle to transport Hazardous Material and equipment safely. Drive carefully and obey all traffic laws.
- Complete pre-trip inspection of vehicle.
- Record and maintain accurate delivery paperwork daily.
- Handle emergency situations as they arise professionally and in accordance with appropriate protocol.
- Work with customers to service and restock inventory in a professional and timely manner.
- Resolve customer issues regarding products or equipment malfunctions. Maintain good working relationships by ensuring that customers receive the best customer service.
- Communicate with appropriate staff, accurately track product and delivery information, and create and maintain a variety of records and documents.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies and promote continuous improvement of workplace safety.
- Perform minor preventive maintenance on vehicles and inform supervisor as appropriate for other maintenance needed for vehicles.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current CDL Class A or B license, with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements, required (or willingness to obtain).
- One or more years of experience operating large vehicles preferable; or an equivalent combination of experience and training required.
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations, and Hazmat requirements.
- Clean driving record.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO –
Central McGowan is a Minnesota Based independent and family-owned distributor of welding and industrial equipment, gases, supplies, abrasives, safety equipment; beverage carbonation solutions and dry ice; and FANUC-authorized integrator of robotic and automation solutions. specialize in three areas: welding equipment and supplies, gases, and automation. Our liquid bulk gas fleet touches almost every corner of the state with nitrogen, argon, oxygen, helium, and carbon dioxide deliveries. We pride ourselves in being a full-service provider for bulk gas, high pressure cylinders, gas technologies, welding equipment, machines, supplies, safety equipment, abrasives, and consumables. We’re also among the few Minnesota distributors with the capability to help seamlessly integrate robotic technology and automation into businesses.
It’s been through the hard work and ingenuity of dedicated employees that we’ve grown our services and product offerings to where they are today.
If you are looking for an opportunity for future growth/advancement and to be part of a great team, this could be the opportunity for you!
Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.