TROUBLESHOOTING TOOLS & TIPS
This is where you'll find some common troubleshooting tools and advice for your bulk CO2/beverage carbonation systems.
- Check the pressure readings on the regulator: (R) LOW pressure gauge should read between 80 to 110 LBS. (L) HIGH pressure gauge should read 700 to 1,200 LBS.
- Make sure valve below the regulator is in the OPEN or in-line position.
- Has there been abnormal demand on the CO2 system (higher than usual fountain drink sales)?
- Have there been any leaks on syrup pumps?
- Always change out Bag-in-Box when empty.
- If you have leaks on soda lines or pumps CALL Coke or Pepsi ASAP.