What Problems Can Automation Help Solve?
With 75 years in the distribution business, we know manufacturing.
Continuing Labor Shortages?
- ONLY 8% of U.S. workers have manufacturing jobs
- NEARLY 27% of manufacturing workers are expected to retire by 2029
Safety & Ergonomic Challenges?
$170.8B is the total annual COST OF WORK INJURIES
- $57.6B in administrative expenses
- $52.4B in wage and productivity losses
- $35B in medical expenses
Costly Rework & Downtime?
- 23% of UNPLANNED MANUFACTURING DOWNTIME is caused by human error
- $150M LOST DUE TO HUMAN ERROR by S&P Companies in just one year
Automation Can BENEFIT your Top and Bottom Lines
- Increased PRODUCTIVITY – can work 24/7 with greater accuracy, less downtime, increased output
- Reduced COSTS – lower indirect employee expenses, injury costs
- Reduced DOWNTIME – no breaks, vacation or sick time required
- Increased FLEXIBILITY & SCALABILITY – can adapt quickly to changing needs with location moves and reprogramming
- Increased SAFETY – can replace dangerous and repetitive, high-injury jobs
- Optimized WORKFORCE - complement human workers, allow you to upskill employees, reduce labor shortage challenges
CALL 320-640-2933 (7 AM-4 PM, Central)
PRESS 1 Emergency Service | PRESS 2 for Automated System/Robot Arm Service & Parts | PRESS 3 Sales
Our CORE Applications
Our CORE Solutions
That help solve bottlenecks, labor issues and take the backbreaking work out of your processes. Our expertise lies in welding, palletizing, machine tending and assembly. But we're ready to take on a new challenge.
AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS 101
Wondering what to look for when choosing an automation partner? How to calculate the ROI? How to get started? Check out our Automation & Robotics 101 section.
OUR PROCESS: STARTS AND ENDS WITH YOUR NEEDS
Every project starts with your idea, problem or challenge. Then, we collaborate to create solutions that address your issue.