Let Us Handle Your Medical Gas Supply
FDA: Licensed Drug Manufacturer | Certificate of Compliance | Licensed by BOARD OF PHARMACY
Your business is caring for patients and/or conducting important research projects for the advancement of medicine. Having a reliable, cost-effective supply of medical and specialty gases is critical. That's the business we're in.
Whether you’re needing a gas mix for an IVF laboratory (5% CO2, 5% O2 and 90% N2 with an optimal pH of 7.2 to 7.4 to prevent alteration in an embryo’s metabolism) or nitrous oxide for a dental clinic, we can deliver.
We offer a wide array of medical products to fit your need or application, with flexible delivery/packaging solutions based on the level of safety, stability, mobility and convenience required.
CERTIFIED LAB & COMPLIANCE
TURNKEY, NO HASSLE LOGISTICS
SUPPORTIVE EQUIPMENT & SERVICES
Put our experience, experts and technology to work for you, so you can focus on what matters most: patient care and project success.
Liquid Oxygen USP
Liquid Nitrogen NF
Nitrous Oxide USP
Compressed Air USP
Carbon Dioxide USP
Carbon Dioxide, USP Extra Dry
for a wide range of applications in medical manufacturing and research. Include rare or noble gases like neon, krypton and xenon, or high-purity gases and mixtures for various industries (petrochemical, pharmaceutical, electronics, semiconductor, medical).
Drug/Device Gas Mixtures
2- to 5-Part Mixes
IVF Lab Gas Mixes
WHO WE SERVE
- Hospitals – Acute & Sub-Acute Care
- Specialty Clinics – Pulmonary, Dermatology, Dialysis, Gastroenterology, Infertility
- IVF Clinics
- Surgical Centers
- Laboratories - Research, Pharmaceutical
- Nursing Homes
- Dentistry – Endodontic, Periodontics, Pediatric, Dental Implants & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical Device Manufacturing & Testing
BACKUP OXYGEN TANKERS AVAILABLE
- For emergency deliveries
- For rent to use on-site for temporary storage or emergency support
SUPPORTED BY EXPERTS & TECHNOLOGY
- Specialists with years of experience and a passion for service excellence.
- Gas-handling, -transport and -storage systems that optimize safety and security of supply.
- Telemetry systems automatically track fill levels to ensure continuous, uninterrupted supply.
- Cryogenic services for the installation, inspection, preventive maintenance and repair of systems to ensure proper operation and regulatory compliance.
- Advanced cylinder management using system barcodes, scans and tracks every cylinder at the point of transaction--saving time, ensuring greater billing accuracy and providing faster resolution to account questions.
- Flexible rental, leasing and purchase options that fit your usage and operational requirements
HAVE A QUESTION? ASK OUR SALES SPECIALISTS.