Project/Facilities Manager – St. Cloud/St. Paul (Location Flexible)
Are you looking for an opportunity to build your career in a fast paced-growing environment? Then look no further! We are actively seeking motivated Project Manager and Facilities Manager to join our team!
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION APPLY ONLINE CONTACT US
Position Overview: The Project/Facilities Manager is responsible for managing business expansion and operations projects as well as oversight of facilities management throughout all Central McGowan locations. Projects include but are not limited to day-to-day coordination of real estate projects, building expansion or remodels, and will serve at facilities go-to for overall facilities guidance in all Central McGowan operating locations. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects or facilities matters. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Consults frequently with President/CEO to prepare project specifications and identify scope.
- Plans, budgets, and schedules facilities modifications including cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and contracts for construction and acquisitions.
- Identify and direct all resources required to execute successful projects for Central McGowan, Inc.
- Help define project scope, goals, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Create and maintain project timelines.
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimate.
- Evaluate the environmental impacts of engineering, architecture, or research and development activities.
- Utilize project management and engineering software to define and prioritize project details.
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints as needed.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Develop implementation plans that include analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
- Oversees the coordination of building space allocation, layout, and communication services.
- Acts as liaison to public utility, environmental, and energy agencies.
- Oversees and directs maintenance personnel and workers engages in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventative maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or related field, required.
- 3+ years working in a similar role, required.
- Experience interfacing with Operations, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Design.
- Proven record of working in fast-paced environments.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity.
- Expert level proficiency in a project management software.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
Benefits: WE INVEST IN YOU! We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits within the first 90 days of hire! Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Sponsored Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Endless career growth and opportunities
**Pay is market competitive and dependent on qualifications**
EEOC Statement: Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
ABOUT CENTRAL MCGOWAN / WE WORK FOR YOU
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. Our service area spans most of Minnesota and lowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
After decades of doing business, we believe quality and integrity are the keys to our business, as is always putting our customers first. And we believe our employees are the reason for our success and are proud of their loyalty, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to providing a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment where our employees can thrive.
We are a great place to work with outstanding people, loyal customers, and an awesome benefits package. If you are interested, we would love to have you apply today!