BULK GAS & DELIVERY
The Right Gases at the Right Time
Bulk gas, high-pressure cylinders and gas technologies are the core of our business. We serve a wide range of industries with a variety of gases and specialty blends, deliverable in whatever size, purity and pressure your business requires--from leasable cryogenic tanks to customizable on-site supply systems.
We supply bulk/cylinder gas and cutting-edge delivery systems to welding and manufacturing processes, restaurants and bars, hospitals, dental offices, schools/colleges, government and more.
We have a reputation for delivering custom solutions that yield maximum efficiency.
In addition to gases, we offer a comprehensive selection of industrial hard goods and consumables. Available to demo and pickup at our retail stores, or have delivered by our mobile route truck "stores."
OUR GAS PRODUCT LINEUP
- Gas varieties: Acetylene, Argon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Compressed Air, Helium, Hydrogen, Laser/UHP/EPA, Medical Gases, Nitrogen, Nitrous Oxide, Oxygen, Propane and Specialty Gas Blends.
- Size options: everything from small portable cylinders to liquid dewars to large bulk supply systems
- Supported by specialists: Technical expertise for standard and specialty welding, medical, food and beverage and other applications
Colorless, inflammable and used as a fuel in oxyacetylene welding/cutting of metals.
Inert shielding gas to protect the molten pool of metal during welding. Colorless, odorless, non-flammable, and non-toxic.
Odorless, colorless and used for welding, water treatment, cannabis extraction, beverage carbonation, concrete curing and, as a solid, cooling and dry ice blasting.
Colorless, odorless and lighter than air. Used for balloons, cooling MRI machines, as a protective gas for welding, for leak detection, and for pressurized breathing.
The lightest and most common element in the cosmos. Used to pressurize fuel tanks, for welding torches, a reducing agent in chemical industries, and for metal extraction.
A versatile transportable gas used for heating, cooking, and grilling; as a refrigerant, in portable gas heaters and generators and more.
Highly stable. Used for food/tissue freezing; beverage carbonation; and gas-assisted cutting/molding in metal, synthetic and plastic fabrication. Can be generated from ambient air.
Colorless, non-flammable with significant medical uses, especially surgery and dentistry. Also used as an oxidizer in rocket and racing fuel to increase engine power.
Wide array of medical and industrial uses such as helping patients, scuba divers and astronauts breathe; killing bacteria; treating carbon monoxide poisoning; and metal melting, welding and cutting.
LASER & SPECIALTY MIXES
Pre-blended mixes that meet stringent specifications of various specialty applications such as laser processes and carbon steel welding (Stargon).
Additives that boost gas performance such as Chemtane which increases flame temperature, making oxy-torches burn hotter and cut faster.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS, MODERN FLEET & FLEXIBLE CONTRACTS
MODERN FLEET & DELIVERY
- Our modern fleet delivers liquid gas to almost every corner of Minnesota and areas of Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas.
- Standard deliveries can be scheduled statewide Monday-Friday during regular business hours.
- Special and emergency deliveries are available nights, weekends and to outlying portions of our service area.
GAS SERVICES & SYSTEMS OFFERINGS
We create custom delivery cycles that accommodate our customers' production schedules and needs, ensuring satisfaction and continuous replenishment. PLUS, as a value-add service, our delivery trucks function as mobile stores, carrying common supplies such as helmets, abrasives and gas at the time of delivery.
ADVANCED CYLINDER MANAGEMENT (ACM)
We can barcode, scan and track every cylinder at each point of transaction. At your facility and our customers. This:
- Saves times
- Ensures greater billing accuracy
- Provides a faster means to resolve questions on your account
- Tracks and manages the physical location of cylinders
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS & CYLINDER AGREEMENTS
- Cylinder Gas - Various Sizes
- Rent or Lease
- Purchase (subject to size)
OTHER BULK GAS SERVICES
- Pipe Design and Installation
- Calibration and Certification
- Periodic System Audits
- Preventative Maintenance
- Keep Full Gas Monitoring
- Service and Maintenance
CRYOGENIC SYSTEMS & EXPERTISE
- Micro-Bulk Storage
- Vertical/Horizontal Bulk
- High Pressure Bulk
- Trifecta Laser Assist Gas
- Siphon Systems
- Ambient Cryogenic Vaporizers
- Hospital Reserve Bulk
- Flash Freezing
- Electronic Grade Tanks
- VJ Piping
- Ozone Equipment
We’re happy to answer any questions you have about our gas systems and delivery.