Are you looking for an opportunity to start something new or build your career somewhere rewarding? Then look no further! We are actively seeking motivated Dispatcher to work in our St. Paul warehouse under our Beverage Carbonation and Dry Ice Division!
Central McGowan is an expert BevCarb–which is the art and science of getting a perfect tap beer and the right amount of bubbles in a carbonated beverage—every time.
Our Bulk Beverage CO2 Storage and Delivery Systems offer a highly efficient, cost-effective, and safe beverage carbonation solution, and make gas outages and changing out high-pressure CO2 cylinders during rush time a thing of the past.
1st Shift | Full-Time Status | St. Paul, MN
Under the direction of, and reporting to the Branch Manager, the dispatcher position is responsible for directing and dispatching deliveries and optimizing the pickup and delivering of goods. In addition, this position is responsible for providing customer service and is expected to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. This position will work to build a strong customer loyalty and build our retail clientele. This position also works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Direct scheduling of deliveries by utilizing the TIMS tools such as Bulk Gas Manager, Usage history and notes, TED, etc., along with input from drivers and/or others with valuable insight for routes and delivery times.
- Create and send drivers daily dispatch schedules.
- Keep in contact with drivers with any updates or alternative locations as needed.
- Coordinate back up trucks in the event of breakdowns or any problems with original deliveries.
- Ensure hours of service when scheduling driver routes
- Ensure timeliness of paperwork and delivery tickets.
- Create and maintain reports of deliveries and pick up within a day/week/month.
- Responsible for maintaining Bulk gas manager information and updating usage on a regular basis to ensure proper delivery amounts and times
- Responsible for coaching and training drivers on proper use of entering data in drivers’ phones for proper entry into TIMS
- Service and maintain customer accounts.
- Reconciles cylinder transactions from load sheets or reports daily.
- Manage personnel workload and equipment.
- Process and schedule all courier pickups and deliveries for dry ice and cylinders orders
- Create all new customer dry ice accounts in TIMS (ERP system).
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts and assist in receiving payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- 3 – 5 years of dispatch experience, customer service or a combination of both, preferred.
- Industry experience, preferred.
Benefits: WE INVEST IN YOU! We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits within the first 90 days of hire! Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Sponsored Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Endless career growth and opportunities
**Pay is market competitive and dependent on qualifications**
EEOC Statement: Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
ABOUT CENTRAL MCGOWAN / WE WORK FOR YOU
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. Our service area spans most of Minnesota and lowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
After decades of doing business, we believe quality and integrity are the keys to our business, as is always putting our customers first. And we believe our employees are the reason for our success and are proud of their loyalty, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to providing a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment where our employees can thrive.
We are a great place to work with outstanding people, loyal customers, and an awesome benefits package. If you are interested, we would love to have you apply today!