Under the direction of, and reporting to the Branch Manager, the Customer Account Manager works to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Manager works to build strong customer support team as well as implementing strategies that improve operational efficiency at the Branch Support level. This position supports their team and directs activities that improve cohesiveness and collaboration amongst sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Manage Customer Account Support team
- Training and development of customer account support team.
- Drives and actively participates in company’s EOS management model, using Traction Tools to achieve goals.
- Manages relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Provide leadership, direction, training, and growth opportunities for company and assigned staff.
- Directs and oversees aspects of assigned department functions to ensure the timely and accurate production of department requirements.
Manages day to day departmental operations.
- Customer Account Maintenance and Service
- Manage customer inquiries amongst team.
- Direct and manage workload accordingly.
- Customer lease management.
- Dealer management.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Utilize TIMS and CRM software to ensure customer accounts a properly maintained.
- Assist Account Managers and Field Sales with customer account inquiries.
Customer Lease Management
- Proactively recommend products and services needed by customers to increase satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Setting up new customer lease contracts
- Servicing and updating current customer lease contracts
- Lease cancellations/upgrades
- Retest charge-offs
Customer Account Billing
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Deposit buybacks, deposit contract maintenance
- Drop ship ticketing and tagging.
- End of Day maintenance
- Special billing, large and small account maintenance.
- Delivery charge management.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all prospects and clients whether on the phone, in person or through electronic communications.
Prepare, conduct, and resolve customer cylinder audits.
- Work with appropriate Route Salesmen or Account Manager to resolve cylinder inventory discrepancies
- Prepare data for Route Salesmen or Account Manager on cylinder inventory levels.
- Once cylinder audit has been conducted by account representative, input, change or correct cylinder inventory levels in customer files in TIMS software.
Provide customer service via telephone to incoming city desk callers.
- Answer customer service calls, on product questions, recommendation or to place an order.
- Generate delivery tickets for phone in orders placed by customers looking for delivery. Ensure the delivery person is aware of details on order.
- Troubleshoot various questions over the phone.
- Assist Central McGowan employees calling in with questions and tasks.
Perform various office tasks and reports as needed
- Reconcile cylinder load sheets for drivers and office staff.
- Verify count of cylinders on load sheet vs. each drivers’ daily tickets
- Work with driver to reconcile discrepancies.
- Double check the accuracy of load sheet numbers.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of sales experience and/or customer service required.
- Two or more years’ experience in a similar customer account management role, preferred.
- Experience with customer account management software, a plus!
- Strong knowledge of computers and software, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel.
Interested? Please apply today!