Branch Manager (CO2)
1ST | FULL-TIME | ST PAUL, MN
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION APPLY ONLINE CONTACT US
Are you looking for an opportunity to start something new or build your career somewhere rewarding? Then look no further! Central McGowan is now hiring an experienced Branch Manager (CO2) to work in our St. Paul branch. Central McGowan is a leading, family-owned supplier of gases, supplies, equipment, service and more!
What’s in it for me? WE INVEST IN YOU!
Our benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Annual Profit sharing
- Work life balance – flexible scheduling options
- Paid Time Off (yes, even on your Birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Short term disability, term life, and ADD insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employee rewards and recognition events
- Paid Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Endless career growth and opportunities!
- Coordinate, manage and monitor CO2 staff in designated branch/location.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information in-person and via telephone and other communication methods; resolving product and service problems.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Assist with fleet management and assist in maintenance and service requests where needed.
- Organize vendor purchases and manage inventories.
- Dispatching/Routing oversight
- Oversight of scheduling production, delivery schedules, and distribution schedules.
- Work with sales team regarding quoting of dry ice sales as applicable.
- Oversight of installation schedule, mitigate any conflicts regarding set installs and assist sales group with scheduling installations.
- Direct inventory, vendor relations and product management.
- Work with Supply Chain team to ensure tools and equipment for all branch roles are available.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all prospects and clients whether on the phone, in person or through electronic communications.
- Oversight of daily upkeep, cleanliness, and maintenance of facility.
- High School degree or equivalent, required.
- Associates Degree in related field desired, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of management experience, preferred.
- Industry experience, preferred.
- Ability to manage to assigned/designated budget.
- Customer service background, preferred.
**Pay is market competitive and dependent on qualifications**
About Central McGowan/WE WORK FOR YOU!
Central McGowan is a growing, diversified, family owned and oriented business. We are a leading supplier of gases, dry ice, and state-of-the-art equipment/technology for the manufacturing, welding, medical, and food and beverage industries in the upper Midwest, and a FANUC-authorized integrator of automation/robotic solutions. Our service area spans most of Minnesota and Iowa, and areas of North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin with automation implementations across the U.S. and internationally. We’re family owned with local roots and proud of it.
- Founded in 1965 with the merger of McGowan Welding Supply in Little Falls, MN (est. 1947) and Central Welding Supply, a small supplier of equipment and gases in St. Cloud, MN.
- Since 2011, we’ve grown from a 55-person, 2-location welding supply company to a nearly 140-person, 8-location, diversified business we are today.
- In 2015, expanded to include custom automation and robotics, making us one of the only local distributors who is also an integrator.
- In 2019, acquired Jasons Beverage Carbonation Company, another successful family-owned CO2 distributor in St. Paul, MN, expanding our distribution area to include customers in Minnesota and parts of North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa.
- In 2021, acquired Fessler Carbonic Gas Company in Des Moines, IA, expanding our CO2 footprint to all of Iowa; and Metro Welding Supply in Minneapolis, MN and Preferred Welder Sales in Mankato, MN to better serve customers the Minneapolis and southern metro areas.
- In 2022, we celebrated our 75th year and are looking forward to the next 75.
It’s been through the hard work and ingenuity of dedicated employees that we’ve grown our services and product offerings to where they are today.
If you are looking for an opportunity for future growth/advancement and to be part of a great team, this could be the opportunity for you!
EEOC Statement: Central McGowan is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.