Do you enjoy meeting new people and building relationships with great customers? Central McGowan has an opportunity for the right candidate to provide outstanding automation service support to existing and new customers.
Don’t wait, if your positive attitude is contagious and you are looking for a great career with an innovative, family-owned and family-orientated company.
Day in and day out, we strive to be the everyday heroes who help make life work better. Join our team of everyday heroes today!
This position is responsible for programming, troubleshooting, debugging and preparation of robotic systems to customer specifications. Creating programs and code from scratch, able to teach and train customers and clients as well as maintaining, servicing and repairing as needed.
- Safely prepare, design, build and set-up robotic systems to meet customer specifications
- Perform safe installation of robotic systems.
- Provide technical support in developing and improving processes.
- Perform preventative or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
- Maintain, update, prepare service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Perform miscellaneous projects and complete various tasks as requested by management.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Associates degree in robotics or robot programming preferred.
- 1-2 years ’experience programming / robotics preferred.
- Willingness to work indoors and outdoors in all weather and driving conditions.
We have a great place to work, outstanding people to work with, loyal customers, and an awesome benefits package. If you are interested, we would love to have you apply today!
ABOUT CENTRAL MCGOWAN / WE WORK FOR YOU
Central McGowan was founded in 1965 with the merger of McGowan Welding Supply of Little Falls (founded in 1947) and Central Welding Supply of St. Cloud. In 2015, the company added a custom automation and robotic division in St. Cloud, MN. Today, our distribution footprint spans 40,000 square miles of Minnesota, and includes 3 retail stores in St. Cloud, Little Falls and Burnsville; a distribution hub in Fargo, ND; and nearly 70 dealers statewide. Our dedicated Automation Center serves customers through the Midwest, coast to coast, and in Texas.
After decades of doing business, we believe quality and integrity are the keys to our business, as is always putting our customers first. And we believe our employees are the reason for our success and are proud of their loyalty, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to providing a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment where our employees can thrive.